My wife is for sale.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Dude what shipping? Give her a sandwich a map and make her walk.
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need" - Marx
If she's turned into a Communist, it means she ain't for sale - we all get to share her according to our need!

I'm very needy right now. :D

somthing tells me that will be the Last time your wife will be sent out in quest of a piece of meat for the smoker?live and learn I spose Hunter.and I not interested in the sale-ribs in the oven? we wouldn't get along!

send her to me, I have a shock collar and a good understanding of Pavlovian response, butt if I get her trained you have to buy me a Lang 84" deluxe....

Things as critical as meat buying, smoking etc. are better left undelegated in my opinion. Buy what you like smoke what you want and ignore opinions about the subject. Much easier. And tastier!

Follow this conversation to it's logical conclusion and we all would be eating raviolis out of a can. (Much easier, less cook time, etc.)

Good luck in the future!

I checked and you are old enough if your wife is around your age you can get a pair of 20 year olds for her at the market. So get the pictures of her in the boat and the car and you should get somthing for the boat and car and you can throw her in. Not really but it sounded good. you now know you have the free reign to buy all the smoking meat from now on. So you just mite have won on that end. I hope sams is near the beer store and you'll be in there.

I even joined a wife swapping club.. Tried to swap her for a trailer mounted offset smoker. needing repair.. Man wanted too much to boot.
He had some sicko notion of actually swapping my wife for his.. I believe
she would have dressed out at about 275 or so..
PDT_Armataz_01_05.gif
Hemi..

UPDATE. We, the wife and I, just came back from Sams. We live out in the sticks and it was 130 miles round trip. Just to stick it to her, I bought the biggest brisket they had. 18 pounder. I also treated myself to a rack of beef ribs as well as some jumbo Turkey legs that I will smoke tomorrow. I just read her all the responses poster here. I told her when we get back home, that there were going to be a bunch. She did not beleive me. She really liked this quote.
FROM: "mballi3011 I checked and you are old enough if your wife is around your age you can get a pair of 20 year olds for her at the market."

Ok, she did not like that one, but I thought it was hilarious
biggrin.gif

Well I think she has learned the errors of her ways. Ill see what she says tomorrow when I mak some burnt ends.

Glad to hear you all came to an amicable conclusion~
biggrin.gif

this could've degenrated into a big divorce and ended up costing you a lot of money.

Oh don't shake your head, you know the deal, the guy always pays. It would have cost you a LOT OF MONEY.

Always buy your own smoking meat~!

OH MY GAWD!!!!!

I have to clean my keyboard from spit-up beer....

This is the Funniest Freaking Thread EVER!!!!!

Don't let her have any as punishment, just MAKE her sit there & smell them... LOL
icon_mrgreen.gif

Just a tip: Dude next time you are going to sell anything, wife , car , boat , whatever. It might be wise to not start off by listing her worst faults first.
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

So ya showed her these posts did ya?
Not the brightest pencil in the box are ya?
If she is not the most understanding spouse in the world, were I you, I would sleep lightly for the next few nights or so. It May be wise to keep one foot on the floor and the window unlatched.

You could end up with a burnt end and I don't mean from the Brisket.
biggrin.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky