Sales over If anyone is looking for a Rectec 590 or 700 They’ve been disconnected and they’re having a flash sale 25% off

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dr rat

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Nov 27, 2011
Looks like the sale is over for now but I’m sure they’ll have them up again at some point if they’re trying to discontinue and clear out the inventory.

If anyone is looking for a Rectec 590 or 700 They’ve been disconnected and they’re having a flash sale 25% off
883BF032-7D9D-4D14-AA9A-3CE9CAC9F654.png
597F0FB7-9DA6-42DF-B784-FF532BBCF3B5.png
6097BBAE-1256-42A7-871D-6067AA6E3D5D.png

Last edited:
No! No! No!...I will not let dr rat dr rat influence me to even look at the website.....!!!

(will power weakening....)

Jim

Lol sorry Jim, I love my 700 and thought if anyone was looking for Christmas less then a grand for the 700 is smoking. Mike
Waiting for your review on inkbird you may make me spend some $$
Thanks for the heads up. Going browse right now!

Yes sir
DR, Please stop showing folks these good deals ,someone might get divorced ! :)

Lol I hear you.
I’m lucky ( I guess) mine loves purses and shoes so I’m set when I buy my toys.
Just tell her do you know how much I saved us. Lmao
Mike

Reactions: JLeonard
"Waiting for your review on inkbird you may make me spend some $$"

Will be using it this weekend.....Got a cook planned for my work ladies. We'll see how it goes.

Jim

Reactions: dr rat
"Waiting for your review on inkbird you may make me spend some $$"

Will be using it this weekend.....Got a cook planned for my work ladies. We'll see how it goes.

Jim

Sounds good. I’m doing a cook for the work ladies the 22nd. pork belly for me this weekend.
Mike

Reactions: JLeonard
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky