My Sunday Chicken smoke

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Redicans

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 23, 2023
Hawaii
Smoked up some thighs and breasts today. Pretty good results!
IMG_5016.jpeg
IMG_5017.jpeg
71727317575__ACEAB72E-CF75-4BDF-AC24-CD60B13CBD49.jpeg
IMG_5026.jpeg
IMG_5031.jpeg
IMG_5031.jpeg
IMG_5033.jpeg
IMG_5035.jpeg
IMG_5037.jpeg
IMG_5038.jpeg
IMG_5039.jpeg

Thighs were seasoned up with Salt, Pepper, Lawrys and Kinders! Breasts were simple Salt, Pepper, rubbed sage and rosemary. Wife doesn’t like too much spices. Smoked for 2.5hrs. Thighs are very forgiving with temp. Went to 170 and they were perfect.

This was a super fun cook for me as I was texting with one ☝️ f my best friends who lives in California as he was smoking Turkey breast and two four rib beef ribs. We smoked all day together!! Keeping each other company and giving tips and encouragement. Both smokes came out great!!

Plated up with steamed Broccoli coated with olive oil and salt and pepper. Also the crispy roasted red potatoes in cast iron pan. Man it was tasty!! What a great way to spend a Sunday!!

Sean

Also loving the Pepper and Salt canons! A bit pricey but they were gifts from my wife and all I can say is they are AMAZING!!

Reactions: mike243
Look really good and juicy from my screen Redicans and the pan fried taters are one of my favorites.

Point for sure
Chris

Reactions: Redicans
Look really good and juicy from my screen Redicans and the pan fried taters are one of my favorites.

Point for sure
Chris
Yeah the pan taters are definitely a favorite of my family!! Thanks Chris!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky