my first all-nighter

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Chris -

When I was looking for a vacum sealer the guys here told me to get the better Tilla Food Saver model. I was surprised to find the Food saver people had a special online that was cheaper than WalMart! I bought the next to the best one at the website for only like $89 it as $125 at WalMart.

Also Just for the heck of it WalMart sells bags about half the price of the food saver bags so I tried a box. Don't use them to freeze only for closet storage. They rip to easy when cold.

i just got off work (11pm) and went by the wal-mart by my job. they had the $39.99 one on the shelf, so i got it. it looks like it will do what i need. now i can smoke 2 briskets at once, and save one in the freezer to use as needed. it is the rival brand, save-a-meal vacuum sealer.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky