Whew I'm Whooped

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BGKYSmoker

Nepas OTBS #242
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Dec 25, 2010
Rineyville, KY
Last sourdough for the week and heading to farmers mkt tomorrow.
Sunday starts again.
Aint getting rich but paying for flour and chicken food.

IMG_8630.JPG

Time to take your shoes off and cuddle up to a much earned soadee pop

Lookin good,as always. Not getting rich, but I'm sure it's fun. I always enjoy cooking for others.

Rick, I keep looking at your bread posts and that "rabbit hole " is getting closer ! :)
Yeah that rabbit hole got me....Im about 2 weeks in to my starter and its really taking off....Hoping my bread turns out looking half as good as these!

Jim

I use the Palouse hard red, hard white and rye berries. Trying to use up 75 lbs of KA bread and AP , WhiteLilly, Bob Red mill artisan, wheat Montana.
Have a sack of wheat Montana in the freezer as well as several sacks of the smaller Palouse sacks. I am liking the wheat Montana. But boy they are heavy bags
IMG_8705.jpeg

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky