my first 250 gal reverse flow

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Getting ready for my first smoking contest. It's smoking for cancer on April Fool's Day. Just back yard smokers - ribs only. Should be fun. I've tested the old girl out 7 or 8 times and she's turning out good que! We're going to cook for about a 100 people this Thursday.

b69998ee_Closetofinished005.jpg

544a8fcb_Closetofinished008.jpg

I finished up the table for meat prep and the graphics on the stack. Thanks Bubbonehead.

SImply amazing build. I’m jealous of  your talents! I didn’t build mine but hope to do some mods and put a simple bama graphic in it soon that I had water jetted out. Would love to see that thing in action. I use mine for football game parties all the time. You’re going to be up to your ears in free beer with that thing. Or at least you should! Hope your paint holds up. I’m always touching mine up now with this Florida salt air.

Thanks BAMAFAN . Graphics really set the pit off. It doesn't make the pit smoke better but when you put your mark on it, you makes it yours and at the football game parties yours is going to be the bomb.

No salt air here but I do touch up the paint for an event. Actually I haven't completely painted her yet. But gotta try to keep her looking nice.

DB,  AMAZING work!  There is nothing wrong with any of that.  The efforts were well worth it in the finished product.  You'll do well with it, no doubt!  Congrats on the great build, and thanks for taking the rest of us along for the ride.

congratulation_graphics_2.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky