my cookin shack

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

johnnyreb

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jul 4, 2005
SC
heres some pics of my cookin shack..still under construction. I want to add some sort of floor and a counter or two with a sink..but it works for now

Very nice there Johnny....I'm thinking a little poured concrete and you are good to go!
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
Looks like a hell of a start, I'd love to put a roof over mine but it wouldn't look right. Keep up posted on your progress as you add your floor, counter(s), sink, built in bathroom, hot tub, still and anything your gourmet smoke shack needs.
icon_smile.gif
icon_smile.gif

Very nice that should keep the weather off of you for sure

Thats a great set up for an all night smoke. Beer fridge is near enough to the smoker so not too much energy is spent getting a fresh one.
icon_smile.gif

Good job, its going to be really nice when you're finished. I mostly like that you have tons of room to move around without falling over each other.

Looks like a great place to chill while you are smoking...

I know from the first pic you were from the south. An area like that would accumulate 5 foot snow drift up north in the winter.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky