Minnesota Maple Guy

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

feychad

Original poster
Sep 4, 2016
My name is Chad. I live near Duluth MN not far from Lake Superior. I, like the rest of you am an outdoor guy and like to build things. I also enjoy collecting maple sap and making maple syrup. My winter project last year was to build a maple syrup arch. I'm not a great welder, but like the challenge and enjoyment I get from making something from nothing. I've just posted a question about building a reverse flow vertical smoker and would appreciate comments and advice.

Welcome and you are in some beautiful country up there.  Rode my Harley with friends up across the Mackinaw Bridge and out to Copper Harbor. Beautiful and it snowed on us in June on the peninsula!!!!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky