3 loins = Bacon, 1 Maple, 2 Reg. ready for the smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Oh man David, you've got it going on buddy. That's gonna be some really good stuff buddy. Can't wait to see the finished product(s). When it's all done just let me know and I'll send you my address :emoji_wink: One wooden barrel coming over Niagara Falls with a half-naked Canadian riding inside :emoji_laughing:

Robert

Thanks Robert for the like and the comment

It came out very nice and the Maple worked enough for me that I will do it that way again , without poking a bunch of holes into them.

Now about the delivery via the falls !!!!!

1692033038466.png
after the jump over the Falls I realized I forgot the bacon ( or you don't want to know where I tried to hold it )

ha ha

The bacon turned out great Robert and see above for the first Maple bacon sandwich, as per Ryan's ( Brokenhandle Brokenhandle ) order/request

David

Last edited:
Oh have mercy! That is a final pic of bacon magic.

Jim

Thanks Jim for the love on the final slicing pics, all is very good, next time for the loins BB, or Canadian Bacon I will do more of the Maple flavour ones.

See the sandwich pics that Ryan Brokenhandle Brokenhandle made me make and eat, the things I have to do to please some people :emoji_yum: :emoji_yum: :emoji_yum: and loving it.

David

BLTs are on the menu at our house tomorrow, having a easy cook day. Now after looking at that Sowsage Sowsage worthy sammich I'm gonna have to follow your lead. I'd jump the border to get at one, or two, of those!

Jim

You jump or just drive across, and I'll set you up with a big feed of what ever you like, that I can cook/ smoke.
Anytime my friend.

And always love BLT's

David

• Haha
Reactions: JLeonard
This pic is for Robert tx smoker tx smoker

Inside look for Robert tx smoker tx smoker
WOW!! Thanks for the tag David. you win my friend. Those are about two of the best close up shots of anything I've ever seen here....but I tend to be a bit of a BLT junkie so this hits very close to the heart. This whole dialog is getting fdun with the final shots and we even have Chris ( gmc2003 gmc2003 ) on board bow taking close up pics for you :emoji_laughing:

Robert

Reactions: DRKsmoking
That is a mighty fine sandwich David! Looks absolutely wonderful! I'll imagine how good it was... with hash browns of course!

Ryan

• Haha
DRKs, I'm in for the finish ,looking good so far.:emoji_clap:

Thanks crazy moon for the comment,

I posted the finish above here from post #29 to #36
and then a little tease for Ryan ( Brokenhandle Brokenhandle ) in #38

You must have jumped them by accident, but I get it .
I normally try to post all at the same time , just this one was over a
few days, so added in pieces.

Sorry for the confusion.

David

your lead and answered you! BLT, 2 eggs, cheese 2 ways, griddle fried onions, jalapeños! And just so you get an idea on size…that is a regular sized dinner plate! I was one and done!
Wow Jim , you doubled the egg and added jalapeno and up sized the whole thing.
Now you've done it , lol

David

It is later now Ryan , sorry for the delay, was at the shipper trying to figure out how to send the sandwich's your way.
They said bring in for weighting and they would wrap and weight. They said no charge to ship. Went out to truck to get ID and address
and when I came back in they both had egg on their face..... hummmmmmm. I think you are not getting any sandwiches from north of the border.

But here is what you missed,
Buttered toasted English muffin, 8/9 slices of maple BB, slices of fried red onion, 1 large fried egg, 2 slices of cheddar, lettuce and tomato

View attachment 673555 View attachment 673556 View attachment 673557 View attachment 673558

View attachment 673559

View attachment 673560

View attachment 673563 View attachment 673562

View attachment 673564

So there you have it Ryan , or sorry you don't have it . You would not like it anyway I forgot the hashbrowns like in your list for the sandwich. :emoji_yum: :emoji_yum: :emoji_laughing:

But it was right some good.

David
OMG!!!! ❤️❤️❤️

It is later now Ryan , sorry for the delay, was at the shipper trying to figure out how to send the sandwich's your way.
They said bring in for weighting and they would wrap and weight. They said no charge to ship. Went out to truck to get ID and address
and when I came back in they both had egg on their face..... hummmmmmm. I think you are not getting any sandwiches from north of the border.

But here is what you missed,
Buttered toasted English muffin, 8/9 slices of maple BB, slices of fried red onion, 1 large fried egg, 2 slices of cheddar, lettuce and tomato

View attachment 673555 View attachment 673556 View attachment 673557 View attachment 673558

View attachment 673559

View attachment 673560

View attachment 673563 View attachment 673562

View attachment 673564

So there you have it Ryan , or sorry you don't have it . You would not like it anyway I forgot the hashbrowns like in your list for the sandwich. :emoji_yum: :emoji_yum: :emoji_laughing:

But it was right some good.

David
My God I am drooling.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky