For Sale: New Custom 24" x 46" Reverse Flow Smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Great build Joel and glad you could pass on to a member here . And now with a little extra room in the shop, new build projects can happen.

And congrats to you Ryan @Brokenhandle for a nice rig, and many happy days ahead for you

David

Thanks alot David! I couldn't be happier that a forum buddy and OTBS member will be smokin on the pit I built!

Yep - now that I've cleared out the shop...it's time for a new project! :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup:

Red

Thanks alot David! I couldn't be happier that a forum buddy and OTBS member will be smokin on the pit I built!

Yep - now that I've cleared out the shop...it's time for a new project! :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup:

Red
Hello Red. What a great build. Been following it for a while. If you haven't started a new project, would you consider building a 60" model (possibly on a trailer) for me?

Hello Red. What a great build. Been following it for a while. If you haven't started a new project, would you consider building a 60" model (possibly on a trailer) for me?

Thank you kindly!

We might be able to work something out! I sent you a private message.

Red

Reactions: DRKsmoking
I would also love to buy this but I live in Hawaii as well. I’m sure shipping would not be feasible. I do have some friends in the transportation industry. Maybe I could get a good deal just getting it shipped to a California port and then my friends freight business cuts me a deal from cali to Hawaii. If you haven’t already sold this I will find out.

Never mind. I see it is sold.

Reno

I would also love to buy this but I live in Hawaii as well. I’m sure shipping would not be feasible. I do have some friends in the transportation industry. Maybe I could get a good deal just getting it shipped to a California port and then my friends freight business cuts me a deal from cali to Hawaii. If you haven’t already sold this I will find out.

Never mind. I see it is sold.

Reno

Yes - delivered to Ryan in Iowa back in October. I'm in the middle of my next build project now - a vertical offset for another forum friend.

Red

Reactions: JLeonard
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky