MARCH THROWDOWN

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
a couple ways. Not sure what type of phone you have. If you can connect your phone to a computer with a data cable you can get access through "my computer" if it is a windows pc, not sure with mac. Most Apple computers use iTunes to manage files. When you use my computer you will see a new drive show up. Open it and look for a file that says photos or pictures. Look there first. If not there look for a media folder with picture folder in it. Another folder could be a dcim folder......... that is the hard way.....

I most smart phones are tide to an email account already. Open the picture, tap on it and you should see some icons show up and one is to share. Chose the email you use and send to your address of choice.

hope that helps....if not the make and model of the phone helps answer better...
I have been using taptalk and it is pretty sweet. sends your pics right to the site.

No Pictures Yet. I'm At The N.fl Gathering. Working On It In The Next Day Or So

The pics will be here in the throw down forum so that everyone can vote on their favorite. The winners will get put on the carousel.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky