Mac is in the House

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mac53

Original poster
May 2, 2017
Greetings Forum Members,

I'm "Mac" from South Florida and I am a long time member (from 2004 or 2005) but I've been away for a long while. After raising two kids, putting them through school, cars, etc I am now ready to spend some time and resources on me and re-enter the hobby that I've missed for many a moon! Most of my BBQ experience has been with a Kamado Ceramic cooker and Stainless Vertical Smoker that I had built in Florida. I have never been an active participant on the BBQ circuit but I have many fine friends in Texas that are. Most of them cook on stick burners and know what their doing! My focus is on backyard cooking with family, neighbors and friends. I am now looking for my final Smoker and I'll be posting threads around that search shortly. I am sure that member Smoker experiences and comments will provide the information needed for me to make a good choice! :sausage:

Thanks,
Mac

Thanks forum members appreciate the warm welcome!

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky