Low & Slow, Hot & Fast, Big or Small

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dog1234

Meat Mopper
Original poster
May 8, 2012
Breaux Bridge, LA
These are my bar-b-q pits and smokers. All home made. My latest is the larger reverse flow. I am covered for any situation. Lots of man hours but it is worth it.

Attachments

• IMG_0806.jpeg
    IMG_0806.jpeg
    243.1 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_0804.jpeg
    IMG_0804.jpeg
    235.2 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_0802.jpeg
    IMG_0802.jpeg
    199.5 KB · Views: 41
Nice fabrication. It’s definitely worth it, especially if you enjoy the build process. It looks like two charcoal grills and to RF offsets? Does the small one go camping?

Nice fabrication. It’s definitely worth it, especially if you enjoy the build process. It looks like two charcoal grills and to RF offsets? Does the small one go camping?
Yes two reverse and two charcoal. The small ones goes camping and on the boat also. The old I get the heavier it gets LOL……

Reactions: chp
Great grouping. And its nice to know that when you pull something off of them it all (short of the protein) came from your hard work!

Jim

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky