Looking for a Beef supplier in West Florida

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

joe18d

Original poster
Jan 4, 2018
Afternoon all, I am located about an hour north of Tampa and looking for a local beef and possibly pork supplier if any one knows of one. Prefer to keep it within about 90 minutes from home. Any help is appreciated.

Joe in Hudson

I grew up 30mins north of clearwater beach off us19. I remember 25-30yrs back there being a dairy farm about 40mins inland from my house (zephryhills area maybe). I only remember that place as we used to go cow tipping and to gather certain things that grow from the cow patties. Oh, and I was shot in the hamstring area with salt rock from a disgruntled farmer who didn't like us in his pasture.

Reactions: SmokinAl
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky