looking at SMF at work

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

rwc565

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Dec 26, 2007
Sand Springs Oklahoma
how can I look at SMF at work when the server blocks it?
icon_evil.gif

I spend way too much time on here at work. Every once in a while a co-worker will walk by and say "There you go looking at some guys meat again"
PDT_Armataz_01_23.gif

I gotr caught looking at SMF at work, they tried to block it, but they missspelled it so I can still sneak on, and keep it at the bottom.

Thank Gawd for the little "s" at the end of smoking meat forum"s"

soo sorry about your plight. get a G3 or a data phone like a blackberry and just surf on it.

Work is intended to look at SMF. This allows for us to see what others are doing and plan our next smoke accordingly. I hope that they don't block the address for me. If so, I guess I will go buy a smoker and just smoke here instead? Maybe I should do that anyway?

if they bust you guys............just tell em you are researching for the next company party/get together, or summin you want to bring in on pot luck fridays, like most companies have............

Think they would get mad if on my report days I used the excuse that I was using a smoker to help drown out the smell of unbathed body odor that visits my office?

btdt.........i tell ya............

its called INSENSE!

use that to cover it up........wear your hair long..........get pink color lensed glasses, and some tie dye...........

least thats a excuse for the INSENSE! ! ! !

biggrin.gif

Can't be as bad as the smell of patchouli oil on the unwashed...

I just got an older PC from the tech folks and it has no net connection. But I DO have a wireless broadband USB thingie that plus right in...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky