Log splitting safety lesson!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Every time my wife Linda is away for the weekend and she comes home and sees me looking pretty much like you do now, she just shakes her head and says "You're 64 years old and you are NEVER going to grow up, are you?"  This, as in all things, will pass

Every time my wife Linda is away for the weekend and she comes home and sees me looking pretty much like you do now, she just shakes her head and says "You're 64 years old and you are NEVER going to grow up, are you?"  This, as in all things, will pass
That's funny, I'm also 64, my wife's name is also Linda, and I got the same treatment after I jammed the commercial gas powered hedge trimmer into my thigh!!

Bear

You got to be careful with those splitters "You'll shoot your eye out, kid."

Glad you are ok.

Gary, I know chicks are supposed to dig scars; but I learned years ago that wives don't count, nor are they impressed.

Who knew cookin was a contact sport?!?! Great pile of chunks. Nice shiner. Glad you're good. We don't need another man down. Hopefully you're no worse for the wear. Look forward to seeing some of that wood put to use.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky