Lift Bowl Kitchenaid

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I don't need one, I don't need one! But at that price...hhhmmmm!

Ryan

I bought a bowl lift for the wife's Christmas a few years ago. I never use it but every Christmas she makes cookies and a lot of them. She absolutely loves it. Had to get the small batch bowl, a bowl shield and a few other things too.

Great deal Rich! We have the 6 Quart, got it about 4 years ago. Works perfectly. We use it about 1-2 times per month. Huge difference over the small hand held ones we've always used over the years.

Reactions: chopsaw
NIce pick up Rich. We bought a KA quite a few years ago. Haven't used it much recently. It makes for a great dust collector. Anyway it's black with a handled glass bowl. It does have the bowl lifter arm.

Chris

..and I need a new Kitchen aid. Been looking at them for a while now.
Not sure how long that price lasts . Used that black one to mix up some pizza dough yesterday . It sure is nice . I've been using a Kenmore Elite tilt head . 500 watt . It's nice too , but this one is is a step up . The hook is a different design . Actually kneads the dough .

We bought a KA quite a few years ago. Haven't used it much recently.
I mix 2 batches of pizza dough almost every Sunday . I use the heck out of the one we have . I bought these for the kids for Christmas .

I mix 2 batches of pizza dough almost every Sunday . I use the heck out of the one we have . I bought these for the kids for Christmas .
I'm too lazy to make my own pizza or bread dough. About the only time it gets used is to grind chicken breasts for my wifes cheedar chicken balls, or around Christmas for cookies. It's overkill for either of those, but since we have it.

Chris

They are really nice . I use a stand mixer a couple times a week .
Yes we use the crap out of ours, I was about to pull the trigger to get one for my daughter but my wife reminded me her old work place gave her a pro-model for a Christmas bonus a couple of years ago..... we DON'T need another one, we DON'T....

I'm too lazy to make my own pizza or bread dough.
Maybe after you tear up that time card .
i just ordered a 6.5 quart bosch mixer that was on cyber monday so excited to try it to see the difference between it and the kitchen aid I have been using.
Let us know how you like it . I just had the second one show up at the door .
Should be covered on mixing stuff . Lol .

I'll just keep using the KA I got for Xmas about a decade back, there's no pasta or burger buns without it. I just might be in the market for a food processer tho, tossed the old one out when we moved to AZ four years ago. I'll have to see what Santa says. RAY

Got the same one with a lot of accessories.
It is beast. Don't use it often.
I bought it 3 or 4 years ago . It's was a half off deal , so I grabbed it . Didn't get much use at first , but started using it for shredding cheese , and emulsifying meat for sausage .

Then I started using it to make rolls for supper . Saw this method on Americans test kitchen . Works pretty good .

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky