Late night rack of ribs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

motolife313

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Aug 27, 2016
IMG_9076.JPG
IMG_9077.JPG
IMG_9101.JPG
IMG_9092.JPG
Doing 1 rack from Costco. 3 pack weighted 11.5 pounds. That's average 3.8 pounds so pretty big seems like. These are from swift. Havent done them since Christmas Eve smoke I did. They were really good. Started at 6:15 and pulled at 11:15 at 198 degree. Smoking at 250 and used alder and few pieces oak at the end becuase I used all the alder I brought from the wood pile

Nice job on those ribs moto. They look fantastic.

Point for sure.

Chris

moto looks good I have been spinning 2 ribs at a time to get ready fore the 4th of July. Likes
Richie

Your ribs look fantastic!
Great work!
I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who will fire up a stickburner for one rack of ribs!!
Al

Reactions: meatallica
IMG_9123.JPG
Thanks for all the nice words!!

Haha that's funny Al, it only takes about 5 minutes or less to get it fired up. Get wood and chop it up then place in fb and get weed burner and light, I put the meat of the racks first so no wasted time getting smoker up to temp. I know u like to put the meat on right after u light your fire. I just don't want the smoke in my face and I can take my time putting the meat on. Btw I get no white smoke either since I use the weed burner. Try with a weed burner if u haven't it works perfect. Got my ribs heating up here on gas grill on top of a piece of apple wood

Rotisserie? I bet those would be juicey from being self basted. I bet i could put a rotisserie in mine if I wanted, might have to drill holes tho in the cc
moto looks good I have been spinning 2 ribs at a time to get ready fore the 4th of July. Likes
Richie

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky