Last trip out.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Steve H

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 18, 2018
Newark New York
We're having our last camping trip of the year. We are having a very nice Indian summer. Clear and in the 70's.
This campground has Uber. And since we didn't roll in until 5pm. We bought Chinese.
And watched the Cananda geese fly over. And The moon was amazing!

DSCN4903.JPG

Enjoy yourselves!!
Thanks Charles! We are relaxing. And enjoying the trip.

What a great shot of the moon, now if the geese were in the shot in front of the moon, that would have been something

Its always sad when the camping season comes to an end, but enjoy the last trip. And now I want Chinese food at 8 am . Thanks Steve

David
Thanks David! I was hoping too. But didn't get a chance. Sorry about putting the urge for food in your head!

• Haha
Reactions: DRKsmoking
Thanks Charles! We are relaxing. And enjoying the trip.

Thanks David! I was hoping too. But didn't get a chance. Sorry about putting the urge for food in your head!

Ha Ha , No problem I had 2 very nicely toasted slices of white bread with a nice coat of smooth peanut butter with my tea.
Nope I can't even type it down to make it sound better than Chinese food.

David

Ha Ha , No problem I had 2 very nicely toasted slices of white bread with a nice coat of smooth peanut butter with my tea.
Nope I can't even type it down to make it sound better than Chinese food.

David
I haven't had toast with peanut butter in well. I can't remember when! Woke up to rain this morning. Really a peaceful sound on top of the RV. Though, it kind of ruins cooking breakfast on the BS. They have a small restaurant here. That'll probably be the plan now.

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Reactions: Steve H
Beautiful pic Steve!
1st snow coming today, 1 to 4 inches.
We have had the ac and furnace on at different times this week lol. Nightly temps 18 to 20 this weekend... bbbbrrrr, I'm not ready yet!

Ryan

Enjoy the weekend. Hopefully can get the rig winterized before temps sneak down on ya.
Thanks! She's going in next weekend to get winterized.

Beautiful pic Steve!
1st snow coming today, 1 to 4 inches.
We have had the ac and furnace on at different times this week lol. Nightly temps 18 to 20 this weekend... bbbbrrrr, I'm not ready yet!

Ryan
Thanks Ryan! Yup! Yesterday had the AC on. Now the furnace!

We're having our last camping trip of the year. We are having a very nice Indian summer. Clear and in the 70's.
This campground has Uber. And since we didn't roll in until 5pm. We bought Chinese.
And watched the Cananda geese fly over. And The moon was amazing!

View attachment 679501
sorry your season is ending. down here, ours is just starting.

I hadn't really thought about it but I guess the season is over for you folks living in the frozen tundra. Sorry to see it coming to an end for you though. you and Ann have had some nice camping trips this season. congrats for you guys. Now it's time to start planning trips for next year....over a meal of grilled bass :emoji_wink:

Robert

• Haha
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky