Justin Otter

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Buckeyedude

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 5, 2018
Justin otter sammich! It had been awhile since doing a steakum sandwich and when i begrudgingly walked into Walmart to get dog food, thier loaves of bread were only a $1, so I then had to pick up a few. Which led to getting steakum. And the rest is leftovers....
20240405_195008.jpg

20240405_202020.jpg

20240405_202455.jpg

20240405_202800.jpg

20240405_203549.jpg

Dang… if my last name was Otter… I’d eat myself! Wait… that doesn’t sound right?! 😂🤷🏼‍♂️

Either way, I’d down that sammich any day!

Reactions: Buckeyedude
1712437260575.png

Looks good BED. I used to enjoy a good steak-um Sammie. Until our local grocer started carrying paper thin slice rib-eye. Now I go that route.

Point for sure
Chris

Dang! Steak-Umms.....

That's something I haven't had for about 40 years! That grease coats your lips and congeals like no other. And I mean that in a good way! Things like this started my life-long cooking adventure.

I need to re-visit my roots!

Well maybe next time you will be happy to walk in the Wallymart because you can do a repeat!!

That’s a samich!!!

Last edited:
View attachment 693661

Looks good BED. I used to enjoy a good steak-um Sammie. Until our local grocer started carrying paper thin slice rib-eye. Now I go that route.

Point for sure
Chris
gmc2003 gmc2003 Dont forget the vegetables! "Vegetables can be very sensuous, dont you think?"

Last edited:
Dang! Steak-Umms.....

That's something I haven't had for about 40 years! That grease coats your lips and congeals like no other. And I mean that in a good way! Things like this started my life-long cooking adventure.

I need to re-visit my roots!
Heck yeah Chris!

Reactions: Florida Chris
Well maybe next time you will be happy to walk in the Wallymart because you can do a repeat!!

That’s a samich!!!
I dont think I will ever be happy to have to go to walmart lol

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky