Moist Banana Bread

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

KBFlyer

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Mar 7, 2018
Ontario Canada
Had a lot of frosen bananas in my fridge so it was time to make some room for other things.
This recipe calls for 3 bananas......I used 6.
I also added walnuts to the mix. The owner of the recipe said do not over mix or it will come out dry. I used my food prosser with the dough attachment and it was just fine.
Baked at 310*F till internal temp reached 203*F and pulled it from my oven.
Let it rest while I got dinner going for myself and my son.
Buttered banana bread was for desert..
Just use this as a base and add anything you want,
20240229_170020.jpg
20240229_174901.jpg

Dang, that looks great! Love banana bread. Make it into bite sized muffins if you want it even harder to resist!

Ryan

Reactions: KBFlyer
Looks great! We eat banana bread all the time. Breakfast food for us tho and heck yeah, nuke a little to warm and add a big slather of butter!

"I think" LOL my wife uses sour cream instead of buttermilk and pumpkin pie spice instead of cinnamon.

Reactions: KBFlyer
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky