Justin Otter

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Buckeyedude

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 5, 2018
Justin otter sammich! It had been awhile since doing a steakum sandwich and when i begrudgingly walked into Walmart to get dog food, thier loaves of bread were only a $1, so I then had to pick up a few. Which led to getting steakum. And the rest is leftovers....
20240405_195008.jpg

20240405_202020.jpg

20240405_202455.jpg

20240405_202800.jpg

20240405_203549.jpg

Dang… if my last name was Otter… I’d eat myself! Wait… that doesn’t sound right?! 😂🤷🏼‍♂️

Either way, I’d down that sammich any day!

Reactions: Buckeyedude
1712437260575.png

Looks good BED. I used to enjoy a good steak-um Sammie. Until our local grocer started carrying paper thin slice rib-eye. Now I go that route.

Point for sure
Chris

Dang! Steak-Umms.....

That's something I haven't had for about 40 years! That grease coats your lips and congeals like no other. And I mean that in a good way! Things like this started my life-long cooking adventure.

I need to re-visit my roots!

Well maybe next time you will be happy to walk in the Wallymart because you can do a repeat!!

That’s a samich!!!

Last edited:
View attachment 693661

Looks good BED. I used to enjoy a good steak-um Sammie. Until our local grocer started carrying paper thin slice rib-eye. Now I go that route.

Point for sure
Chris
gmc2003 gmc2003 Dont forget the vegetables! "Vegetables can be very sensuous, dont you think?"

Last edited:
Dang! Steak-Umms.....

That's something I haven't had for about 40 years! That grease coats your lips and congeals like no other. And I mean that in a good way! Things like this started my life-long cooking adventure.

I need to re-visit my roots!
Heck yeah Chris!

Reactions: Florida Chris
Well maybe next time you will be happy to walk in the Wallymart because you can do a repeat!!

That’s a samich!!!
I dont think I will ever be happy to have to go to walmart lol

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky