Jambalaya

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I'll take a bowl...or three of that Steve!! That's very similar to one I'm known to toss together in Winter when you jut need some warm and comforting food. Good job on the fly putting together a nice dinner buddy.

Robert
Thanks Robert. Yesterday I just wasn't in the mood for anything fancy.

Nice Steve. When I was deployed to Iraq my wife used to send care packages with zatarains jambalaya and cans or pouches of shrimp and crab. Mixed it all together. Was a delicious treat. Didn't have access to salsa but had hot sauce!

Nice Steve. When I was deployed to Iraq my wife used to send care packages with zatarains jambalaya and cans or pouches of shrimp and crab. Mixed it all together. Was a delicious treat. Didn't have access to salsa but had hot sauce!
LOL! Thanks. Now that brings back memories. When I was in the field you had hot sauce with your gear. No excuses! That was about the only way to liven up those C-rats. About that last year I was in the MREs came to be. And the first of those had a lot to be desired.

Reactions: TNJAKE
Looks Great, Steve!!
I used that Zatarains one time & it was Great.
I only added Sausage, but now I know to add other things, like Shrimp & Imitation Crab Meat.
Thanks for the Tips!!
Like.

Bear

Looks Great, Steve!!
I used that Zatarains one time & it was Great.
I only added Sausage, but now I know to add other things, like Shrimp & Imitation Crab Meat.
Thanks for the Tips!!
Like.

Bear
Thanks Bear! And you're welcome.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky