Italian Sausage W/Red & White Wine

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Very nice Richie! Full of herbs and spices,Tasty looking.
Smoked GFB yesterday,slice tomorrow.Thanks again for the help.

Bill

Bill Thanks the long slice you can see the herbs and spice.Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie
I'll be looking for the GFB

Man that looks good Richie. Italian sausage is one of my favorites and I like my sammies where the sausage is smothered with caramelized onion and seasoned with Montreal Steak seasoning
Pete thanks we had plenty of Peppers & Onions on these,Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

Yeah,Richie needs to catalog his stuff like Bear,pops and others on his signature.Though I'm sure it would be a good bit of work/time:(
That is way above my puter skill level LOL
Richie

Recipe for your fresh Kielbasi, maybe?? :)

halleone I didn't skip you just had to find the file.Thanks for looking at the Italian Sausage Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

Kielbasa 5Lb. Mix

2 Tbsp. salt

1/2 Tbsp. sugar

1 Lrg. clove garlic ( 1 Tbsp granulated )

1/2 Tbsp. black pepper

1 Tbsp. marjoram

8 oz. ice water

5 lbs ground pork.

Do a fry test if you like more garlic add it in..

Last edited:
Reactions: halleone
halleone I didn't skip you just had to find the file.Thanks for looking at the Italian Sausage

Kielbasa 5Lb. Mix

2 Tbsp. salt

1/2 Tbsp. sugar

1 Lrg. clove garlic ( 1 Tbsp granulated )

1/2 Tbsp. black pepper

1 Tbsp. marjoram

8 oz. ice water

5 lbs ground pork.

Do a fry test if you like more garlic add it in..

Thank you very much. Kielbasi and Andouille are next on my list, and I will use this recipe - I'm all for tried-and-true.

Thank you very much. Kielbasi and Andouille are next on my list, and I will use this recipe - I'm all for tried-and-true.
You are welcome always willing to share as long as it is not copy written
Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

Richie

Your sausage does not require TQ Or #1 cure?

Hey you could take a laptop and while waiting for fish to bite you could do you catalog. :rolleyes::D

Warren

Richie

Your sausage does not require TQ Or #1 cure?

Hey you could take a laptop and while waiting for fish to bite you could do you catalog. :rolleyes::D

Warren

Warren No both of these sausage are for fresh,they are not for smoking at low temps.
Richie

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky