Is this a hasty bake?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

matt1124

Fire Starter
Original poster
Oct 7, 2008
grill1.jpeg
grill2.jpeg
grille3.jpeg
grill2.jpeg
grille3.jpeg
Helping a friend move, found this on its side in the scrap and trash pile. Looks like it had a hasty bake placard at one time. I can't seem to find one like it online.

Hasty Bake is made in my town, thinking about having it restored if it's genuine!

Why does the brand matter? I think it's a pretty sweet portable unit. I'd rock it :-) but I'm a device hoarder, so that must he taken into consideration as well.

It looks really close to that one, chopsaw

I’ll be using it, don’t you worry, but it’s missing the charcoal tray, and maybe a couple pieces inside possibly.

Reactions: chopsaw
Well it definitely was a Hasty Bake. They went nuts over it at the factory. Left it to get the heat adjuster tuned up so it will adjust easy, and missing parts replaced. New logo of course. Should have it back in a couple weeks!

Why does the brand matter? I think it's a pretty sweet portable unit. I'd rock it :-) but I'm a device hoarder, so that must he taken into consideration as well.

It's not Hoarding.
It's a Preserver of Items Loved.

My wife calls me a crap collector.
I think that is a couple of floors down from Hoarding....

Reactions: fivetricks
chopsaw... Tulsa, OK.

Sonny... that’s where I took it

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky