Is this a good deal?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Seems like a good deal. I remember someone on here had one of these. I think it may have been graybeard.

I like that smoker and desgin and think that 50 bucks would be good.

Im not positive on the thickness or build quality of the unit, but for 50 bucks, it seems like a winner to me.

Provided there is no rust in the firebox .

Here in Dallas the smoker sells for 129.00 new and the add on firebox sells for 69.99 ..

YES! YES! YES! I had one just like it and I smoked on it every weekend for over a year. It is not a $500 smoker butt it's way better than most that cost 200 to 300 bucks. It's called a double door butt was discontinued in 2007. The slide out ash box is also handy. Best I can remember it was 1/8 inch steel and very well build down to the heavy duty wheels!!!.
IT'S A GREAT BUY!!

PS, it's 10 PM Eastern time and it's SOLD, SOLD, SOLD! Someone will be pleasantly surprised!!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky