Iowa with a CharGriller

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ziffer

Original poster
Jul 3, 2017
I have been sitting on this website for a little bit just reading and gaining knowledge. I have done pork loin, ribs, Boston butt, and Brisket (first on today). I have only been smoking meat for 2 months and have learned to work with the ever changing temp. of a SFB. I love brisket and that is why I begged my wife to let me buy one to smoke from sam's. But today when I took it off it was dry. I tried for an average temp of 250 with the challenge of keeping constant heat it obviously got hotter and colder, still learning. 

My question is why did it come out dry? 

I know this is roll call but for my first post I thought I would step out of the shadows and ask it while I was here. 

Thank you in advance.

texas.gif
  Good morning and welcome to the forum from a cloudy, cool and rainy day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web.

Lots of great people with tons of information on just about everything.

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky