Iowa get together

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I Live in Sioux City, Ia. What are the dates and what do I need to bring along, U let me know now and I'll let u know soon, 5th Wheel camper or tent, let me know

allen..........read post #31........all the info is in thats post........lolol

should of started a new thread with the CONCRETE info..........

hey all, wish I could make it to meet you fine folks, but have prior arrangements.... look fwd to hearing about it though and hopefully seeing some pics... as long as dude keeps his shirt on in them!!! lol
biggrin.gif

ah now..........whats wrong with this svelte body..........come on folks, you ALL wish you either had one, OR have one............heheehhee

true,sadly true.lol
one needs to be planned in this area..we got the peppers and the tequila....I even have an ole tune some might remember ...platters..smoke gets in yer eyes..

Only if you could have seen him walking into Scheels yesterday
icon_smile.gif

I would love to join you fellas as we do tons of camping but that is the weekend we are visiting our friends in Akron, Ohio. I will have to pass this time!
icon_sad.gif

Have you looked into one of the group sites? These sites have multiple electric hookups (like 15), up to 28 vehicles and 84 people.
PRAIRIE FLOWER RECREATION AREA (IA), SAYLORVILLE LAKE, IA

A buddy and I are thinking about it. We will be doing some cooking the weekend before for a friends fireworks party. I will have to check with him to see what is going on that weekend. I haven't done a lot of posting on the site, but do a lot of reading. I will also have to check with the wife, she always likes to get out of the house.

Prob won't be able to make it now. The wife and kids have decided they want to go to the Dells that weekend
PDT_Armataz_01_05.gif

Is about the only chance we have between baseball getting over and football camps and 2 a days starting.

Have one or six for me won't ya !!!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky