Inkbird 6 Probe IBT6 Review

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bassman

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Dec 15, 2007
I received the 6 probe thermometer in perfect condition (as with both of my other Inkbirds). Got it unpacked and plugged it in the a USB port for charging. Within a few minutes it was fully charged. Did the boiling/ice water test on all probes and they were all synced exactly.
Had a chance to try it out yesterday (no pics) on two pork butts. Put two probes in each butt and one for the ambient temp of the smoker. Both butts hit 197 within 15 minutes of each other. The wifi stayed in contact in all situations throughout the day.

I would recommend this or any other Inkbird thermometer to anyone looking for a quality instrument to complement their arsenal. I give it a five star rating!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky