Identify this smoker and model number

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

southboy62

Original poster
Aug 28, 2023
Jersey
IMG_8542.jpeg

Reactions: JLeonard
Uh Brinkmann?
Sorry couldn't resist the obvious.
Brinkmann is long out of business so model no is mostly irrelevant.
Do you have all the internals such as racking and charcoal pan?

• Haha
Reactions: jcam222
I don't know the model number, but remember when that one was still being sold. If you're looking for replacement parts, there is still some old stock floating around out there, but it's gonna cost.

I have an old Brinkmann electric smoker that still works fine, but I haven't used it in a long time. The water pan has a small crack (lining the pan with foil, which I did anyhow keeps it from leaking), so I did hunt down a new pan a few years ago and found one ..... for half what I paid for the smoker when I bought it new at Lowes.

I don't know the model number, but remember when that one was still being sold. If you're looking for replacement parts, there is still some old stock floating around out there, but it's gonna cost.

I have an old Brinkmann electric smoker that still works fine, but I haven't used it in a long time. The water pan has a small crack (lining the pan with foil, which I did anyhow keeps it from leaking), so I did hunt down a new pan a few years ago and found one ..... for half what I paid for the smoker when I bought it new at Lowes.
Thanks

Uh Brinkmann?
Sorry couldn't resist the obvious.
Brinkmann is long out of business so model no is mostly irrelevant.
Do you have all the internals such as racking and charcoal pan?
I'm pretty sure it's a Brinkmann 810-5502-W. Some of them have different handles and the name is stamped into the door as opposed to the nameplate like yours.

View attachment 674693
Just ordered what I needed just the smoking rack everything else was in tact and is refinished should be smokin by the weekend

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky