I just ordered a Lang 36 UPDATE: It's seasoned & ready to go! Photo's on post #81

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Hey Al..........just think about how much meat you can smoke in the first six months while you stand 24-7 guard duty with your shotgun over the new toy!!!

Well darn it.

I just called Lang, because it's been 4 weeks today.

They said 3 to 4 weeks when I ordered it.

They said it's in production, but it will take another week to finish it.
th_crybaby2.gif

Al

Al
I know that must be disappointing. But hang in there it's on the production line.
Everyday I have been checking to see if you have heard any word.

Well darn it.

I just called Lang, because it's been 4 weeks today.

They said 3 to 4 weeks when I ordered it.

They said it's in production, but it will take another week to finish it.
th_crybaby2.gif

Al
Sorry to hear it Al...I know how anxious you are to get your hands on that new pit!

Hang in there Brother...surely it won't be long now!

Red

Hey Al, congratulations on that shiny new smoker

May you have many happy smokes with 'er.

Good things take time and better things take more time.

They're checking her over twice to make sure you get the best one.

Sorry I'm kinda late here, didn't see this until tonight.

Ed

Al...any updates on your smoker? I'm thinking you have to be close.
I talked to them on Tues. & they said it was almost done & they thought it would be delivered this week. I'm still waiting on a call from them to tell me it's ready & when it will be delivered. The week is almost over and I was hoping to break it in this weekend. It's been over 5 weeks since I ordered it.

Al

I talked to them on Tues. & they said it was almost done & they thought it would be delivered this week. I'm still waiting on a call from them to tell me it's ready & when it will be delivered. The week is almost over and I was hoping to break it in this weekend. It's been over 5 weeks since I ordered it.

Al
You must be chomping at the bit by now, Al !!

Hope you get it by tomorrow!!
icon14.gif

Bear

You must be chomping at the bit by now, Al !!

Hope you get it by tomorrow!!
icon14.gif

Bear
Thanks Bear,

I'm sure it's done by now, just waiting on the delivery info.

If I had a trailer I would go up & get it myself, they are only 300 mi. from here.

I'm afraid to put it in the back of my pickup, because it weighs over 600# & I would have a heck of a time getting it out & on the ground here.

Every time the phone rings I'm hoping it's Lang.

Thanks for thinking of me.

Al

Congrats on the purchase! Can't wait to see pics. I agree. For me building and maintaining the fire is half the fun. And the offsets definitely produce some excellent bark and flavor!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky