I even violate Hamburger Helper...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

eaglewing

Master of the Pit
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Jul 4, 2008
St. Louis MO
With all these spices in the house and so many other liquids and additives I can't even be trusted to go by the recipe with hamburger helper!!!!
icon_lol.gif

No i'm adding Course Black Pepper, Steak seasoning, ETC.

I'm an addict!!!

I have heard tell of this hamburger helper,but heck i didnt buy a microwave till i was thirty....Glad you gave it some love....

Hamburger Helper...lived on it in college. Could make one pan of it and eat off of it for days. And now I can't eat the stuff. My kids love it though.

Believe me it's far and few between. I haven't had one in about a year, but when I did make it I couldn't keep from doctoring the HELL out of it!!

I don't think I have ever had it.

I had some the other day visiting a friend that never cooks... so it was straight from the box... no doctoring at all. I gotta say it was horrible. Its something I dont want to have to taste any time again in the near future.

Blast from the past! I used to love hamburger helper when I was in college because my mom would never let us eat the stuff. Tried it again years after and I couldn't believe it was the same stuff, it tasted horrible.

I can never help trying to change something in a recipe to make it my own. The wife is alway going on about "Can't you just follow the recipe"? No, I can't. After all these years she still gets that look on her face, "Wow, that really is good".
biggrin.gif

Even when the toast pops up I start thinking of what I can put on it. The hamburger helper wasn't big in my house but soices and differant flavor are always being toyed with. I have liked to play with my food for years.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky