Howdy from Ga USA

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

roundtable bbq

Original poster
Aug 5, 2017
Georgia USA
Have been lurking in the shadows for a while ready old posts just wanted to finally stop in and say hey while I sit by the smoker this morning. I have been smoking for a little over a year per the family's request to have home made BBQ better than what's around here. I do prefer the KISS method and have been getting good results thanks to some threads here. Looking forward to getting killer results. Thanks for everybody's input I have seen so far.

Welcome from SC. It sounds like you have a good handle on what you're trying to do. If you need any specifics, just ask and keep reading.

Good luck and good smoking, Joe. :grilling_smilie:

Reactions: roundtable bbq
Using an Akorn right now nothing fancy. Not the best but I have messed with it enough I am getting good consistent results. Everybody loved it tonight group of about 30. Looking forward to an upgrade when the budget allows.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky