How Old Are You?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

How Old Are You?

• under 20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 20 - 30

• 30- 40

• 40 -50

• 50- 60

• Older Than Dirt.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
i'm starting the down hill slide, Be 51 in about 19 days

Come on I know there are a lot more out there that is older than dirt... Don't let them young whipper snappers beat us...
icon_mrgreen.gif

I'll be 61 two days after Bearcarver, can't say exactly because I don't know what time of day he was born.
biggrin.gif

For all you that are younger think you have aches and pains now, whoa..., just wait.

Gene

When I had my 50th BD (16 years ago) party my son gave me a coffee mug with the following statement; After 50 what doesn't hurt doesn't work! He through it was funny, being that he was just about 22 at the time. It is very true I'm sorry to say. After using the mug for several years, I wrapped it up and put it away. Then I told the wife that if I'm not around when our son turns 50 to make sure he gets the mug then.

Well I'm not exactly older than dirt I just feel like it I too turned 50 this year but mine was in July

Im with alot of us here dirt should cover it before it covers us.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky