How Often Do You Smoke And Eat Smoked Meats

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

How Often Do You Smoke And Eat Smoked Meats

• Haven't smoked yet, just learning.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not very often.

• Once a week

• Twice a week

• Every week.

• 2-3 times a week.

• 4-5 times a week.

• 5-7 times a week.

• Other with explanation.

• Total voters
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
i replied every wweek.
at least once a week, but two times or more a week twice a month.
smokey food is good.
michael

I see that Brian. I asked richoso1 to fix it and he did a good job.
Now I can vote.

Thanks Rich.

Once per week here. Lately, the work load has keep me out of town and its been one thing or another. Next weekend hope to get back on schedule.

I replied other. Home a month and gone a month does not help my average. Then when I am home my smoking varies, sometimes once a week, sometimes 2-3 times. Just according to how my honey do schedule is working out. And if I am not on a road trip with my HD. I guess what I am saying is.....I don't smoke as much as I would like.

Smokin about once a week now. Once we hit spring and get some nicer weather, I'll be bumpin that up to at least twice a week!
biggrin.gif

i smoke about once a month. but i cook enuf to cover about a weeks worth of eating. and when i do a butt, im able to eat plenty, then freeze some for another day.

Well if it was just my family I would be able to smoke enough at once to last weeks. But as it is I smoke at least 2 or 3 times a week. We always have family, friends and hired help running through here. Somebody is always hungry. Anytime we hire out any work around here we always toss in some free smoked food or butchered meat. The hired help sure like it. It gets us a better price and better work.

Been 6-7 weeks here due to rain, sleet, ice, snow and winds.
Boy I sure like it here! when I read this stuff.

I smoke 2-3 times a month, but my MES is usually loaded, and may be going all day. Then freeze a bunch. excluding snack sticks probably eat it 2-3 times per week.

Every chance I get! In the summer several times a week, in the winter a lot less. I try to deep freeze my smokes in the late fall for those frozen rain winter weeks when I cannot realistically cook outside.

I would more smoke more but the wife like my other cooking too.
With warm temps and night getting longer I should smoke more.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

in the summer about every weekend and some thru the week..in the winter about once or twice a month

I haven't done anything yet. Been checking out the forums, deciding on the smoker, deciding what my needs actually are, and then I'll begin. I'm pretty much ready and hope to start smoking come March!

Over 125 votes very interesting. Thanks everyone for voting an posting.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky