HOME ALONE RIBS

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Great ribs and kind gesture!
Glad to see you fire that beast up for whatever and not just jumbo loads. . :)
Have a great summer and will wish you luck for hurricane season.

Awesome looking ribs Al! nice and messy!
Good pics of your back patio and patio smoker!

Happy Smoking,
phatbac (Aaron)

Awesome looking ribs and a very nice neighborly jester.

Could of used that axe on the block you have it sitting next too! Or is that just for looks?

Warren

Great looking as always, Al!

I’m sorry you “accidentally” dropped your drill, forcing you to drink beer and smoke ribs...

I like how you problem-solved after you broke your screw gun! Way to find a silver lining! Ribs look great.

Ribs look real good. Point!
Glad your neighbor like them. That’s a good feeling when you here that. 92 years old, WWII veteran? If so, not to many around anymore.

Ha busted !!! I think you deliberately dropped that screw gun so you could tackle beer and bbq instead ;)

Nice lookin’ ribs Al, just the way I like them cooked !!!

Those ribs look fantastic, Al, almost as good as your back yard!

Looks awesome Al! Be glad to help out with the yard work for a ribs like that!

Thanks a lot guys!
And yankee, yes he is a WWII vet, a real good neighbor!!
Al

Great ribs and kind gesture!
Glad to see you fire that beast up for whatever and not just jumbo loads. . :)
Have a great summer and will wish you luck for hurricane season.

Thank you, hopefully it will be a quiet year, but I'm ready for it.
Al

Al, Good way to survive while the wife is away :)! LIKE

Awesome looking ribs Al! nice and messy!
Good pics of your back patio and patio smoker!

Happy Smoking,
phatbac (Aaron)

Thanks guys!
Al

Awesome looking ribs and a very nice neighborly jester.

Could of used that axe on the block you have it sitting next too! Or is that just for looks?

Warren

No I use it to make the splits smaller, cause when it's 90 out it doesn't take much of a fire to keep the Lang at 225.
Man you should have seen us trying to get that chunk of oak back in the back yard. I swear it weighs 400#. I put 1 whole gallon of varnish on the top of it & it soaked the whole gallon in. I keep it covered with a water heater pan, so it should last as long as the Lang!
Al

Looks great,i'd eat them but have to go to the hospital afterwards ,diabetic comma would be ugly

Beer and ribs....the true breakfast of champions!
Rack looks great!

*cough cough* hahaha.

Great looking ribs Al :D

Awesome job Al!! Those look amazing!!

Looks great,i'd eat them but have to go to the hospital afterwards ,diabetic comma would be ugly

Ribs look top notch Al, nice of you to share them with a neighbor like that!

Great looking ribs and nice gesture taking some to your neighbor.

Thanks for the kind words guys & gals!
They are much appreciated!
Al

Reactions: Nutshell
Great looking as always, Al!

I’m sorry you “accidentally” dropped your drill, forcing you to drink beer and smoke ribs...

So I'm not the only one that wonders if that Dewalt accidentally fell? They're generally fairly tough and can take some abuse.

But Al certainly found a better way to spend the day. Those ribs look amazing!

So I'm not the only one that wonders if that Dewalt accidentally fell? They're generally fairly tough and can take some abuse.

But Al certainly found a better way to spend the day. Those ribs look amazing!

No doubt you have those ribs mastered Al! Those look perfect!

Looking good Al - might have to take a detour on the way down to Miami some time!

Thanks guys, actually I have been wanting a new screw gun for a long time, so Amazon delivered & I got ribs & beer to celebrate!
Al

Nice looking ribs!! I also have a few days to myself so I might do some bachelor meals.

Plus I also broke my miter saw cutting up some splits.
04F7DE84-B30F-4540-8599-991D7428200E.jpeg

I guess it’s time to make some RIBS!!! Lol!

Nice looking ribs!! I also have a few days to myself so I might do some bachelor meals.

Plus I also broke my miter saw cutting up some splits.
View attachment 367124

I guess it’s time to make some RIBS!!! Lol!

Too bad about the saw, & yes I think it's rib & beer time!
Al

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky