Hi Everyone

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Marianne Kehr

Original poster
Oct 31, 2018
Bucks County, Pennsylvania
Hi Everyone I'm from Bucks County, Pennsylvania. :)
I won a Pit Boss 820 D and I really enjoy using it and it's caused me any Problems.
I enjoy cooking and Baking with it , lately I've been doing Bacon in several different Flavors and gave some a coworker and know see wants to buy it from me !

Welcome to the board! Use the Search here to look up your smoker and see how people use them. Join in the conversations!

I'm next door in Ohio. The Southerners will tease us about our winters, but our garages become refrigerators while they have to drop ice cubes in their tea.

Hi Everyone I'm from Bucks County, Pennsylvania. :)
I won a Pit Boss 820 D and I really enjoy using it and it's caused me any Problems.
I enjoy cooking and Baking with it , lately I've been doing Bacon in several different Flavors and gave some a coworker and know see wants to buy it from me !

Hello Marianne!!
Welcome to SMF !
I was Born & Raised in Bucks County.
Graduated from Quakertown High School.

If you'd like, click on my "Step by Steps" Index below, for lots of Recipes, ideas, and Tips.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky