Greeting from Port Charlotte, FL

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

EBinPC

Original poster
Dec 8, 2023
Hi, SMF vets. I joined today because this forum came up in a Google search for a problem I had been having with my Pit Boss 700 FB. The discussion here was very illuminating and helpful. I have been smoking for just about a year. My son in California introduced me to it, and it sure is habit forming. I look forward to spending more time on here reading all your posts. Cheers!

Welcome from Cumming Ga. Everyone here is really helpful. There's some very smart people here.

Welcome from lower Lake County (four corners) FL.

You just missed the annual So FL SMF gathering in Sebring, last weekend.
Plan for it next year, first weekend in December.

Hi, SMF vets. I joined today because this forum came up in a Google search for a problem I had been having with my Pit Boss 700 FB. The discussion here was very illuminating and helpful. I have been smoking for just about a year. My son in California introduced me to it, and it sure is habit forming. I look forward to spending more time on here reading all your posts.

Hi, SMF vets. I joined today because this forum came up in a Google search for a problem I had been having with my Pit Boss 700 FB. The discussion here was very illuminating and helpful. I have been smoking for just about a year. My son in California introduced me to it, and it sure is habit forming. I look forward to spending more time on here reading all your posts. Cheers!
Greeting from just south, across the river.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky