Help me pick out a smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

obrionusa

Original poster
I have a charbroiler smoker and thinking of upgrading it to a chargriller kamado. Then while searching I found a smoke daddy kahuna. I could use this unit at my house and have the opportunity to remove it and take it to the lake house and use it there. Both place have a natural gas grill. What do you guys think?  If the meat flavor would be better from the kamado then I would go for that one. Then if I wanted to take it to the lake I would just drive my truck instead of my wifes suv. But then again I like the idea of how the smoke daddy would be so easy to use and keep steady temps with both my gas grills.

Thanks in advance for helping me choose one!

O'Brion 

Sorry I'm not familiar with either of those smokers but I'm sure there is someone here who is!

I see this is your second post here, when you get a minute would you do us a favor and go to Roll Call and introduce yourself so we can get to know you and give you a proper welcome, also would you add your location to your profile, we like knowing where you are when we talk to you, Thanks!

I spent all that money for a smokedaddy and let me tell you it was a waste of my money...I now use Todd`s pellet unit...a very smart move on my part..

Got two ordered from Todd! Also ordered 5# of pitmaster and 5# of bourbon pellets. How many fills from the 12" tube could I expect out of 10# of pellets?

Oh, cooked, smoked about 25# of pork shoulder for my nieces baby shower. It was a hit. I made spicy and BBQ sauce pulled pork! Success! Thats One day I wish I was single cooking for  all those girls.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky