Hello. Indianapolis guy here.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

rmcrob

Original poster
Jun 9, 2020
My first encounter with this forum has been very good, as documented in my first thread. Great group of folks and a lot of fun.

I'm a 67-year-old man with terminal cancer. Could be six months or six years, one of those kind of things. I can't eat as much as I used to, but I still enjoy food, especially bbq. I've had an electric smoker for several years, but I just moved up to a Masterbuilt Gravity 560. I've only done a couple cooks so far, but I really like it.

Welcome from Iowa, glad to have you! And you're right, there's a bunch of friendly, knowledgeable people here always ready to help. Sorry to hear about your health...best wishes to you and to many more years of smoking and good eats.

I missed your first post so I went back and read it...great first post! Everyone seemed to enjoy it

Ryan

Reactions: JC in GB
Welcome from Ga. I really enjoyed your first post. That finished Butt looked great!

Mike

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky