Hello from west Tennessee

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smittybbq

Original poster
Oct 30, 2017
Tennessee
Just found this forum today. I just got my smoker this year and am just now learning. I have a char broil electric smoker. I must say this page is awesome. Can't wait to learn so much from all of you!

Welcome Jordan to SMF and I hope we can all help you out any way we can. I have only been smoking for about 2 months now and being a newbie myself I found Jeff's Smoking Meat E-Course very informative and helpful. Easy way to get to it is sign up for the newsletter with just your email and you'll get the option to download his ecourse. It's in .pdf format so you'll need a reader such as Adobe Acrobat reader to enjoy some very good reading material to help us newbies become better smokers. I know it helped me. Enjoy and check out the smoking groups maybe there's one in your state too.

Welcome Jordan to SMF and I hope we can all help you out any way we can. I have only been smoking for about 2 months now and being a newbie myself I found Jeff's Smoking Meat E-Course very informative and helpful. Easy way to get to it is sign up for the newsletter with just your email and you'll get the option to download his ecourse. It's in .pdf format so you'll need a reader such as Adobe Acrobat reader to enjoy some very good reading material to help us newbies become better smokers. I know it helped me. Enjoy and check out the smoking groups maybe there's one in your state too.
I signed up for the newsletter Ill check out the ecourse. Thanks!!!

I signed up for the newsletter Ill check out the ecourse. Thanks!!!

You're very welcome. Anything to help out another newbie like myself. If you're out at the malls and get a chance to hit a bookstore check out the culinary section for Jeff Phillips book "Smoking Meat-The Essential Guide to Barbeque". I found it to be worth reading and it also includes alot of good recipes from appetizers to desserts.

texas-animated-flag-1.gif
Good morning and welcome to the forum from a wet and muggy day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about everything.

Gary

texas-animated-flag-1.gif
Good morning and welcome to the forum from a wet and muggy day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about everything.

Gary
I love this site I have been all over it so far trying to figure out what I am going to smoke this weekend. The weather is suppose to be awesome this weekend. I'm thinking about doing a drunk chick and I might try and do a fatty for the first time. just learned about them yesterday

Jump in with both feet, Experience is the best teacher

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky