Happy Holidays from West Tennessee

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
First things first, did I tell you about my granddaughter? She’s happier, smarter and prettier than any other in world and her first Christmas was a wonderful gift to us!

The Louisiana passed its first test! The fam was full and happy and the tenderloin vanished. Smoked at 235 up to 110 deg, rested, then 400 until the head was about 123-124, then rested again. The head was perfect for me and the small end was just right for our one finicky well-done eater.

My old Louisiana had analog temp control, the new digital is very good. I used another thermometer to double check and the temps were dead on and steady. I prefer to hang out by the grill, but with all the festivities going on, it was nice to not have to be so attentive.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Attachments

• IMG_5171.jpeg
    IMG_5171.jpeg
    216.3 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_5215.jpeg
    IMG_5215.jpeg
    234.9 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_5223.jpeg
    IMG_5223.jpeg
    268.9 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_4304.jpeg
    IMG_4304.jpeg
    187.4 KB · Views: 6
Welcome from Ohio and congrats on the new smoker. Tension looks perfect!! Granddaughter is beautiful and a solid tie for first with mine haha

Reactions: augryphon
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky