Hello from South Florida

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mook07

Original poster
Apr 3, 2014
Hello Everyone! Chris here down in South Florida.  My wife just bought me my first smoker, MES 30.  She requested ribs this weekend so I will try my first attempt with that.  I have read a bunch of posts about ribs, 3-2-1 method, and feel pretty confident... and nervous.  Hope everything turns out delicious.

Looking forward to smoking and reading/learning more here.

Chris

Welcome to SMF, Chris. You'll find yourself in some great company with the other MES users here. Best of luck on your maiden smoke this weekend. I'm sure someone will be on the site that can answer any questions that might come up while your smoking those ribs.

Enjoy the Smoke!

Hey Chris

Welcome to the Smoking  forum.   You’ll find great , friendly people here, all more than willing to answer any question you may have.  Just ask and you’ll get about 10 different answers—all right.  LOL.   Don’t forget to post qviews.

Gary

Welcome Chris, glad you landed here at SMF site, Be sure and let us know how your Ribs turn out and post lots of pictures

Gary S

Welcome! Gulf coast here. I also use a mes30 and I'll help if I can! Be sure to use the search bar for TONS of great info! 
welcome1.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky