Hello From Griff

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

griff123

Original poster
Apr 26, 2008
Howdy,

I am brand spanking new to smoking and hoping to use your guys forums to make me into a damn good smoker.

I live in SD and I am in the Air Force. Been serving our country now for 12 years, and will be staying in as long as they allow me.

Now on to the good stuff, I have a charcoal grill, around 550 sq inches cooking space. In the past I have only cooked steaks and such, all with direct and fast cooking.

Not for sure what else to tell for now. Thanks in advance for all the stupid questions I might ask.

Griff

Welcome aboard.............Lots of great info and people here........When you say your living in SD, you mean South Dakota?............If so I am up in North Dakota..........So welcome from a neighbor to the north of you...

Griff, First off thanks for your service. Next, there is no such thing as a stupid question, except the one that isn't asked. There is a wealth of information on this site, you found the best place on the web for smoking meats. If you haven't already check out the 5 day e-course it doesn't take very long and is very informative. Once again welcome to smf, Travis

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky