Hassleback potatoes and macaroni salad.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Chris_in_SoCal

Master of the Pit
Original poster
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Feb 18, 2012
SCV - So Cal
I needed a meat break so I decided to make some Hassleback potatoes tonight. OK they were bacon topped so it wasn't completely meat free.

I was thinking of what to go with it and I haven't made my macaroni salad in a while so yes. I made more than enough to last a few days for the wife and I.

2023_hassleback_and_noodle_salad_001.jpg

The final plate for me (wife is at work). I added some Asian pear and dragon fruit to complete the dish.

2023_hassleback_and_noodle_salad_002.jpg

That mac salad looks great.....then you add the tater to it....!!!! Some times I take a meat break also...But tend to go for pintos and cornbread then (I'm a Southern boy!). But, I think I could hurt myself with that mac salad.

Jim

Reactions: Chris_in_SoCal
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky