Happy Father's Day to all of my SMF Friends!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

kathrynn

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jun 13, 2012
Madison, AL
Wishing each of the Guys here a wonderful, Safe, and well deserved HAPPY FATHER"S DAY!

Kat

Why thank you for that.  And to everyone else Happy Father's day.  What did you get?  My kids (AKA wife) got me a new knife set!

NickyB

My Husband....Lynn got a Corn-hole game from Academy Sports that he has been wanting...and is getting a new Riding lawn Mower...not really for Today...but kind of.  His died this past week.

Hope all of you get "spoiled" a little today!

Kat

Thanks Kat.......... Unfortunatley... I'm Working.... Blahhhhhhhh............

Thanks Kat.....   I got a new hay cutting machine.... 
yahoo.gif

Thank you!! Wishing a Happy Father's Day to all the Dads here at SMF and to the Moms pulling double-duty filling that roll too. And also especially to the Dads that are deployed overseas that can't be with their family enjoying this day of relaxation. Please keep them in your prayers today, and everyday.

Steve

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky