Greetings from SOUTH AFRICA

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Nad

Original poster
Sep 18, 2018
Hello everybody
I hope to learn while i am busy with my big plans.
So the only smoking i have ever done has been on my weber kettle, it has not been the best but have had some decent results. My wife and I are now looking to purchase a trailer mounted smoker... our master plan is to sell smoked meals at markets, food fairs and wherever these are masses of people looking for good fresh food.

I have a few questions about this, hopefully you guys could help...
Im looking an offset trailer mounted smoker with one or two racks for meat placement, would this be good? im looking to focus on brisket and sausages mainly
When smoking goods for a market sale, say the market is from 17:00 to 23:00, how does one plan, do you have the briskets done a few hours before the market starts, or can one open smoke the briskets, then take em off and wrap in foil and finish it at the market? i obviously would like to serving fresh and hot brisket at the market.

I appreciate any advice i can get, Thank You

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky