Check in from Crete Greece

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Old bstrd

Original poster
Aug 29, 2023
Hi everyone I am George i do bbq since 2005, my firsts one was an offset back then and I did my steps smoking from chicken pork beef putties turkey even trouts . Since then I build my own pits and i have several other smokers from the market

Welcome, glad to have you here. Look forward to any cooks you might share, especially Greek related. Thanks.

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Welcome from Mississippi! Look forward to your post and pics. Especially pics of the home land.

Jim

Welcome, you Old bstrd. :emoji_laughing: Glad you joined us. I think you will fit right in with the rest of us old bstrds. :emoji_laughing:

• Haha
Reactions: DRKsmoking
Welcome from Nova Scotia

Glad you joined, I also can't wait to see you smokes with a twist of Greese in them.

I love making MY version of Greek foods as showed to me be a great man a worked for , He was Greek.

David

Yassou!

I worked in a few Greek restaurants. I learned how to call out most food orders on the line in Greek. Along with other "words".
Lol

Welcome to SFM

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky