Greatest Song Ever Recorded

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
This is a fun thread!

Like others, it'd be hard for me to narrow it down to one song...but on any given day I might say:

Comfortably Numb by Pink Floyd
Hotel California by The Eagles
More Than a Feeling by Boston

I'm just as big a country fan as I am a rock fan...so in any greatest song list, it'd be hard not to include:

Amarillo by Morning by George Strait
He Stopped Loving Her Today by George Jones
Mama Tried by Merle Haggard

Red

Last edited:
Amarillo by Morning by George Strait
He Stopped Loving Her Today by George Jones
Mama Tried by Merle Haggard

Good picks Red
I'm a big country fan also. grew up listening to Mom and Dads music always on . Thats when I got a love for it
But found a lot of my own favorites.
But love all kinds of music, Like I mentioned in my first post . Depends on the mood and the day

David

MAN... Neil Young Unplugged ... That harminaca ... What a good song

Here's a LINK to his Jukebox/archives... ANY SONG he's ever done wether it was published/relesed or not... If im not mistaken Neil opened this site during the pandemic ...

Last edited:
OMG...haven't heard that one in YEARS!

One of my favs for sure. And I still ask google to play it while i am doing work around the house or yard ( I have google speakers everywhere , lol )
It saves me from looking through my cd's , now I want to hear Bad Company > Bad Company < but to early to have that blasting. Mona would not be happy.

David

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky