Got 4 walks today now with video Q-view

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Great job my friend and like Todd said you certainly went up against some of the big boy smokers ! Love the video

Nice job. Quite impressive. So is Squeeze Parkay the secret to award winning ribs?
third.gif

Nice job. Quite impressive. So is Squeeze Parkay the secret to award winning ribs?
third.gif

Not a big secret but it helps everyone has different techniques some people use honey some use other things I like parkey and brown sugar.  Four comps three trophies so far in ribs the one I did not get a trophy in I strayed from my regular technique.  

Last edited:
Great job ECTO,

Over here where I'm at it's FBA country.

If you don't use Honey, Brown Sugar, and "the magic blue bottle" you'll never get a walk.

thumb1%20copy.gif
 Congrats  
thumb1.gif

Great job ECTO,

Over here where I'm at it's FBA country.

If you don't use Honey, Brown Sugar, and "the magic blue bottle" you'll never get a walk.

thumb1%20copy.gif
 Congrats  
thumb1.gif
raptor I think that is eveywhere.....

All I can say is "Ecto You're my Hero!" 

I am so stinking proud to call you friend!  You make me want to jump in and try competing.

Good job.  You do the site proud man!

r

Wow this is a thread that just resurfaced.  Looks Like out next cook-off will be wild card weekend.  I will keep everyone up to date.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky